Loki's Ke Huy Quan Wants To Be In Star Wars

Oscar-winning actor Ke Huy Quan starred in Season 2 of the Marvel TV show Loki, and now he wants to be in another gigantic Disney franchise: Star Wars. Speaking to Collider, Quan said he got the chance to meet Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and simply asked to appear in the series.

"I was shameless when I saw Kathy! I went up to give her a big hug. And I said, 'Kathy, Kathy, please put me in the Star Wars universe!' And what's so great about it, if you think about it, it's all under the Disney family, you know?"

Quan has a long history with Lucasfilm, as he played Short Round in 1984's Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. He played O.B. in Season 2 of Loki.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/mDN3MOz

Post a Comment

0 Comments