The Witcher TV Actor Leaves The Show Due To COVID-19 Scheduling Conflict

Actor Thue Rasmussen has dropped out of Netflix's The Witcher due to a scheduling conflict related to COVID-19. Writing on Twitter, the actor who played Eskel the Witcher in the series, said it's "heartbreaking" not to be able to continue to play the role. He was on set earlier this year, but he was unable to come back because the schedule got changed due to COVID-19.

"Sadly, due to the rescheduling because of COVID-19, I will not be portraying Eskel in The Witcher," he said. "It's heartbreaking, of course, but I mostly feel happy and grateful for the days I got to spend on set earlier this year. Everyone was extremely engaged and passionate about the project, and it was a truly inspiring experience."

Rasmussen added: "A heartfelt thank you to all the fans who wrote me lovely, encouraging messages. "I wish everyone on the show best of luck with the rest of the production. I'm sure Season 2 will be absolutely amazing and now I get to watch it as a fanboy instead of as a Witcher."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/369HEpZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments