Geralt Is In Witcher 4, But "The Game Won't Focus" On Him

The Witcher is back, apparently. At least, Geralt of Rivia will seemingly appear in The Witcher 4, as the voice actor behind the character has mentioned the White Wolf will show up in the game codenamed Polaris.

Spotted by GamesRadar, Geralt voice actor Doug Cockle opened up about The Witcher 4 in a video with Fall Damage on YouTube. "Witcher 4 has been announced. I can't say anything about it," Cockle said. "What we know is that Geralt will be part of the game. We just don't know how much, and the game won't focus on Geralt, so it's not about him this time."

As for whom the game is about, Cockle claims to not know. He then appears to backtrack a bit, saying, "I have not seen any script yet. I couldn't tell you if I did. This is the thing, so I could be lying through my teeth. But I'm not, or am I?"

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/AmBwhlX

Post a Comment

0 Comments