Today's Wordle Answer (#368) - June 22, 2022

It's another glorious day for us to come together and solve a Wordle. Today is June 22 and our answer is one that everyone should be familiar with. It's a word that gets tossed around so much, especially in gaming circles, so I expect full marks from everyone. I will admit though, as I was trying today's Wordle myself, it wasn't necessarily the first word that came to mind and took me a few guesses. Here's hoping you're all brighter than me, which I'm actually very sure of.

Have you tried today's Wordle? Today's answer is a mean word. Even though we all know this word, putting it together from nothing is absolutely terrible. It's got a slightly off-kilter combination of vowels and a killer few consonants that make it a bit of a wild card when assembling. Luckily for you all though, we've put together a list of the best starting words as well as some general tips that should help you start on the right foot for today's Wordle.

Today's Wordle Answer - June 22, 2022

As you may already know by now, the answer awaits you at the very bottom, but until then, I've prepared a few hints you all can use in case you want to solve today's Wordle entirely for yourselves. This time around, we're doing one game-related hint and one normal one.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/HyJbDAu

Post a Comment

0 Comments