Bob Odenkirk Thanks Fans For Support, Reveals He Had Heart Attack

Bob Odenkirk has thanked his fans for the outpouring of support following an incident that left him hospitalized this week. In the course of his thanks, he also revealed that he had a mild heart attack, but that doctors were able to resolve it without surgery.

"Hi. It's Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week," Odenkirk said on Twitter. "And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It’s overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much.

"I had a small heart attack. But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery. Also, AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level. I'm going to take a beat to recover but I'll be back soon."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/2UYZb1a

Post a Comment

0 Comments