Seth Rogen Says He Won't Work With James Franco Again, Apologizes For 2014 SNL Joke

Actors Seth Rogen and James Franco worked together on numerous films over the years, including This Is The End and Pineapple Express, but it appears their professional relationship is now over. Rogen said in an interview with The Sunday Times (via Variety) that he has no plans to continue working with Franco amid allegations against the actor.

Rogen remarked that he said in a 2018 that he would indeed keep working with Franco, but he has since changed his mind. "I also look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now," Rogen said.

The actor also mentioned that his personal relationship with Franco is changed as well.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/2SArqkZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments