Bill Murray Talks Ghostbusters: Afterlife And Why He Thinks It's Going To Be Really Good

Actor Bill Murray, who has appeared in every Ghostbusters movie to date, has shed some light on the new movie, Ghostbusters: Afterlife, which is coming this year.

The new movie comes from the mind of Jason Reitman, the son of Ghostbusters director Ivan Reitman. Murray told Collider that he remembers attending Jason's Bar Mitzvah, so it was surreal to hear him pitch a new Ghostbusters movie all those years later.

"I remember him calling me and saying, 'I've got an idea for another Ghostbusters. I've had this idea for years.' I thought, 'What the heck could that possibly be?' I remember him when he was a kid. I remember his Bar Mitzvah," Murray said. "I was like, 'What the heck? What does this kid know?' But he had a really, really wonderful idea that he wrote with another wonderful guy that I got to work with, Gil Kenan, who made City of Ember."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/3uj69Ki

Post a Comment

0 Comments