Dying Light 2 Art Director And Writer Announces His Departure From Techland

In another blow to its development, Dying Light 2 art director and writer Pawel Selinger has announced his departure from not only the game but also developer Techland, ending a career that lasted more than two decades at the Polish company.

"After over twenty-two years, I decided to end my cooperation with Techland," Selinger wrote in a Linkedin announcement. "I would like to express my gratitude to the company that has allowed me to develop and fulfill myself for half of my life. Techland, I will always be rooting for you, as well as the great people I have met thanks to you. I wish you that Dying Light 2 and subsequent projects will become world hits. Goodbye and good luck!"

This isn't the first major departure from Dying Light 2, as Techland ended its cooperation with then head-writer Chris Avellone after allegations of inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment surfaced during his time at multiple studios. Paradox Interactive also severed ties with Avellone after the reports of his behavior came to light and confirmed that none of the writer's content for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 would be used.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

Post a Comment

0 Comments