Zack Snyder's Justice League Will Be "Even Better" Says Henry Cavill

After a successful multi-year social media campaign from fans, the "Snyder Cut" of Justice League is a $70-million reality. Superman himself Henry Cavill says he's "really excited to see [Snyder's] vision realized."

"[Zack] got to be the train. I think it's only fair that that train gets to reach its station which he was aiming for," Cavill said on the Happy Sad Confused podcast. "I think it's important that that vision is realized. Whether you agree with it or not, it doesn't matter."

"It’s a storyteller’s, it’s a filmmaker’s right to have that vision realized. I’m excited to see it. I’m excited to see what that vision was and how it looks. He's got the advantage of hindsight now. It’s going to be even better. I just want to see a good movie or a series of movies."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/2GtjmN5

Post a Comment

0 Comments